Take Action

Contacting Elected Officials

Contacting your federal elected officials:

If you want to contact your elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate, call the Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 or follow the links below.

Contact your federal elected officials to see positive change.

Looking to do even more? Donate!

Translate »