|2015 RALLY PLANNING COMMITTEE
Association of New Jersey Environmental Commissions
D&R Greenway Land Trust · FAV Consulting, Land Preservation & Management
Great Swamp Watershed Association ·Monmouth Conservation Foundation · New Jersey Conservation Foundation NJDEP Land Use Regulation Program · Raritan Headwaters Association · State Agriculture Development Committee
Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association · Sourland Conservancy
The Land Conservancy of New Jersey · The Nature Conservancy · Trust for Public Land
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the New Jersey Land Conservation Rally?
The annual New Jersey Land Conservation Rally is one of the nation’s largest statewide conservation training events. The Rally is a daylong educational event offering workshops, plenary sessions, and networking opportunities.
Over 300 conservationists attend each year. All workshops are at least 75 minutes long and multiple sessions run concurrently.
Who is the audience?
The New Jersey Land Conservation Rally attracts a diverse audience. Here is the breakdown of recent attendees:
• 30% represented land conservation nonprofits, either land trusts that acquire land or those that steward land
• 16% from government entities, including federal, state, county and municipal leaders, including members of open space committees and environmental commissions
• 15% from other non-profit organizations
• 11% from private companies that support land conservation, such as appraisers, title companies, attorneys and environmental consulting firms
• 28% others, including students, foundation representatives, unaffiliated individuals and other private companies
The experience and skills of Rally attendees vary tremendously, from professionals with years of experience to new volunteers and students.
Who are the presenters?
Our presenters are a knowledgeable and experienced group of professionals in conservation-related fields.
For questions, please contact Laura Szwak at New Jersey Conservation Foundation at 908-234-1225, ext. 117, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|MORE FROM THE 2014 RALLY!
STORIES, PHOTOS, VIDEO
Watch videos of three "Lightning Round" storytellers from the 2013 Rally
Thanks to Patrick Law for filming these videos.
Updated January 23, 2015